STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Kindly go through the below mentioned Terms of Trade carefully to maintain a transparent and healthy business relationship.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- FABRICS: We at Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. "STITCH" uniform garments. Fabrics are sourced externally. Hence we are not liable to any fabric quality issue that may arise from regular usage. Our recommendation is to wash test a sample garment before placing the order.
- DELIVERY PERIOD: Standard lead times for stitching are as follows:
- For less than 500 pcs: 15 to 20 working days
- For 500 to 2000 pcs: 30 to 35 working days
- For 2000+ pcs: 45 to 60 working days.
*Incase of fabric being out of stock or has to be custom manufactured, a standard 55 days have to be added to the above stitching lead times.
All leads times start from the date of receipt of LPO, complete specifications / details, sizes, approval of samples and Advance Money (if any). (Subject to the availability of raw material / Stock at the time of your order confirmation). Delivery Schedule may change due to any domestic or international reasons.
- PAYMENT: Our invoices are payable immediate on the date of the receipt of goods, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. reserves the right to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment. If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (30) days after the due payment date, Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client. Credits terms are subject to approval. No order will begin without the LPO and advance money.
Payment should be made by crossed cheque only in favour of “ZAHID HAKEEM UNIFORMS & TEXTILES L.L.C.” OR through direct bank transfer on the below details:
Account Title : ZAHID HAKEEM UNIF. &TEXT.LLC
IBAN : AE060030010540445124001
Account Number : 10540445124001
BIC / SWIFT : ADCBAEAAXXX
Bank : ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK
Branch Code / Branch Name : 321 / AJMAN
Cash payment will be valid only against our official receipts.
- MINIMUM QUANTITY:
Above prices are for minimum 50 Pcs each item where otherwise mutually agreed.
- PRICES TERMS:
Our prices are for general normal style and standard sizes only otherwise where the words "Customization or Made To Measure" is mentioned, these will have variating prices according to their corresponding conditions. Any modification or change in design/style and for made-to-measure / individual measurement uniforms will be charged extra (If not quoted already within this document).
Pre-Production samples BEFORE receiving the PO:
Any samples(s) is(are) against the Payment/Deposit of AED: 200.00 for each piece PLUS AED: 250.00 as design/screen development charges (in case of printing or embroidery) for each logo/artwork in advance only. The deposit will be adjusted to the invoice value after the order confirmation. In case of no order confirmation, the deposit will be considered as payment for the sample(s).
Pre-production sample AFTER receiving the PO:
1pc Pre-Production sample will be provided FOC for final approval after receiving the advance payment along with the PO. design/screen development cost will be charged in advance if the order advance payment is not done with the issuance of the PO.
Any call for alteration after delivery will be catered to if notified within 10 days from the delivery note date ON M2M Measured Garments ONLY.
- 1st Alteration Job will be done Free-Of-Cost.
- 2nd alteration onwards, EACH Alteration job will be charged AED 25.00 "Minimum" per garment PLUS any further cost incremental such as (Fabrics cost, stitching cost, etc) will be charged extra.
- For STD sized garments AED 25.00 will be charged from 1st alteration for each garment.
- Ready Made Garments (Externally Labelled brands) are excluded from our alteration service.
- PRODUCT FINISH:
For fabrics/garment/accessories with special finishes such as Flame Retardant, Anti Static, Chemical Resistant or any other protective finishes; We at Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. are not liable to any accident arising by the usage of these properties as we are not the manufacturer of these items. You are obliged to ask for the certification of these finishes, where certificate holders may or may not cover the liability in case of any accidents, for which you will have to get in touch with the certificate holder directly.
- SPECIAL TERM:
The buyer will have to accept a slight change/variation in color/fabric/material quality if at any time the same raw material will not be available in the stock / market. We will communicate the same at the time of order confirmation or before starting the production.
NB: Color Fading, shrinkage or Damage to the material is not guaranteed because of improper non-standard washings/usage. (As mentioned in Term 1 above).
- RETURNS POLICY:
Customized, locally manufactured goods with or without your branding (Logo or printing) or standard goods with your branding (Logo or printing) once sold and delivered will not be returned back or exchanged, so it is highly recommended to ask for a pre-production sample before placing an order with.
No claim or responsibility of any shortage, damage, quality and for wrong delivery or any other claim whatsoever will be accepted after delivery or if the goods are being re-exported from U.A.E.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS:
Goods are subject to being lien of seller till full payment is made by the buyer.
Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. undertakes to do its best to supply products or performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Zahid Hakeem Uniforms & Textiles L.L.C. cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by United Arab Emirates law.